Yes, Do we go in the rain?
- Yes, we do go out in the rain as the wagon is covered. If it is storming, we will call you to cancel.
Do we tip the driver or bartender?
- Yes, tips are greatly appreciated.
How long are the tours?
- Tours are 3 hours long.
What is the maximum amount of people allowed on a tour at a time?
- We hold a maximum of 25 guests.
How fast does the tractor go?
- We stay on average 5-8 miles an hour.
Are we allowed to bring alcohol on the wagon?
- Yes, we ask no glass and all beverages are poured into a plastic cup or kept in a koozie at all times. We do keep a cooler filled with ice for your use.
Are we allowed to bring snacks?
- Yes, feel free to bring any food or snacks you would like. We ask, if you make a mess please clean up.
Are we allowed to decorate the wagon?
- Yes, as long as decorations are tactful, we don’t mind at all.
Where does the tractor go?
- We can customize the tour to where you want. Just send us an email if there is a specific place you would like and we can do our best!
What is the cancellation policy?
- More than 21 days from your scheduled tour, you can reschedule or cancel with a full refund. 8-21 days away you can reschedule with a $75.00 rescheduling fee. Anything 7 days or less, you will not be given the option of a refund or chance to reschedule.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour at any time due to weather, safety, mechanical or behavioral issues. If your tour is canceled, you will be given a rain check to re-book at another time (this excludes behavioral, along with alcohol related cancellations).